I have a few particular goals for myself this year that I hope to be able to share with you:
- RULERS--learning more about how to use the ones I have, weeding out those I don't need, organizing the rest
- BOOKS and MAGAZINES--organizing them to be able to find what I'm looking for and actually making projects from the ones I already have
- BORDERS and BINDINGS--learning and applying new techniques (I've already made a scalloped border this year and tried making prairie points)
- PAPER PIECING--doing lots of projects on increasing difficulty levels to improve my skills
- FREE-MOTION-QUILTING--practice, practice, practice on both my sewing machine and longarm machine
- CIRCLES and CURVES--trying different blocks and techniques to be able to make smooth curves
- APPLIQUE--continue working on adding applique to projects and using various methods of attaching applique pieces to a foundation
If you might be interested in following along with some of what I'll be doing, feel free to become a follower and I'll do my best to make your visits to my blog worth your time.
I'm participating in the Beat the Winter Blues Quilters Blog Hop Party and the big attraction of this blog hop are all the giveaways. Be sure to visit their web page over the next 7 days (until March 14th) and go to all the blogs that will be sponsoring giveaways!
For my giveaway, I'll be giving away 4 Fat Quarters in the fabric color and style choice of the winner. I'll be selecting 3 winners and it should be fairly easy for you to enter and have a chance of winning. I'll be keeping the giveaway open until Saturday, March 16th at noon. To enter, you just need to do the following:
Leave a comment (only one), and in your comment I would like you to tell me two things:
1) Of the blogs that you have chosen to follow (not the ones you started following to enter a giveaway), what were your reasons to decide to follow them?
2) How often do you read the blogs that you are following?
That's it! So please give your answers in your comment and I'll be choosing 3 of you to be winners!
Meanwhile, the day is still young, so there's plenty of time for me to Get More Done...Today!
Have a great day and enjoy the Hop!